Where is the best place to visit in Venetian coast?

Guest william

Guest william

Hi all,

I am looking for the best place to visit in the Venetian coast for my honeymoon. It should be equipped with all facilities and should have a decent weather. If you people have any ideas and also about the hotels there, please let me know.

Any recommendations are welcome.

Thanks in advance!

Hi William,

first of all welcome, even though this is a board for travel TO the United States rather than from the uS to Europe ;)

Nothing beats staying in Venice itself, but if you want to stay at the coastline nearby with boat service to Marcus Square, I would reccomend the Town of Sottomarina. A decent hotel with reasonable rates is the Le Tegnue. http://www.hotelletegnue.it/inglese/home.html

Greeting - Andreas

Guest christopher1

I would like to suggest Bibione. It is a good tourist place in Venetian coast. I was there the last time and got all things to enjoy. You can find many hotels and restaurants. I stayed in a hotel called Hotel Bibione. It provided me a very good service and I really enjoyed too my heart.

Hope this will help you.

Hey William,

that's funny I just returned from a trip to Italy today (I was in Abano Terme near Padova, about 40 km from Venice) and we spent one day in Venice (this Wednesday). I'm sorry I can't recomment any hotel nor place to stay but I think I can say that Bibione does not really have the flair and atmosphere of Venice, it's rather a place for tourists to camp and spend their holidays at the beach - I think you r looking for something else, right?

I just can tell you that Venice is great and no matter where you will be going - you have to spend one day there!